If the best way to a man’s heart is through gifting of food, the best way to a woman’s heart is through presentations of flowers. Yes, whether it concerns your mother, spouse, a dear friend, or romantic partner, you could do no better than offering her a bouquet full of her favourite blooms.
- Let us suppose that you have become involved in a new romantic relationship. Just ask your florist to create an innovative bouquet filled with golden, deep pink, red and orange flowers. They are supposed to express passion and deep affection. If you wish to, you may even add a thoughtful message.
- Quite possibly, you are married. You may use flowers to represent each milestone that you have covered during your marital journey. They are perfect for wedding anniversaries, birthdays, etc. In fact, it would be good to keep track of her favourites, as well as the bouquets you often gave her during your ‘dating’ days. No words will be required; the blossoms will convey everything with greater meaning than before.
- Regardless of age, mothers love soft and sentimental shades with a few touches of green. Do show your mother how much you appreciate her loving care, thoughtfulness and selflessness, at times. You need not wait only for Mother’s Day to appear.
- You may have some close acquaintances amongst the female populace. Send across a bouquet of flowers occasionally, just to show that you are thinking of this particular person, albeit not in a sensual manner. Handpicked flowers from a garden may be combined with the florist’s selections to create a “feel good”, customized bouquet. Alternatively, you may go in for a bold splash of colours that convey your sense of fun and the whimsical.
These additional tips may come in handy.
- Do remember that you do not have to wait for a specific occasion or time to send flowers in UK or elsewhere. All recipients of gifts enjoy unexpected surprises, especially when they come in the form of fragrant, colourful blossoms.
- Based upon the recipient’s liking, you may decide to go in for a mono-botanic style. This means that your bouquet will have a singular species of flower only, albeit in different colours. This could be roses, orchids, carnations, tulips, etc.
- As for the size of the bouquet, do not tie yourself up in knots about it. Let your florist know why you wish to send flowers, and he/she will take care of the matter.
- On the other hand, if you wish to go in for a monochromatic presentation, obtain various flowers all portraying the same colour. The shades may be light, medium, or dark.
- Another option is to have a bouquet of diversely textured flowers. Imagine the contemporary appearance of a bouquet displaying several bunches of flowers, wherein each bunch feels different to the touch.
Consumer researchers have concluded that the majority of women cherish those occasions when they receive flowers. They even store those moments in their memories forever.