You really want to send a lovely bouquet of flowers to someone. But, still find yourself confused to choose as to which flower would be perfect for a particular occasion or a person.
So, here is a quick go-to guide which would help you to choose the most appropriate flower according to the occasion/person –
- Anniversary: A simple yet elegant bunch of white lilies and pink roses would be the best. White symbolizes peace and pink denotes love.
- Birthday: A bunch of mixed roses would be perfect for a boy/man. And you could select a combination of red and pink roses for a girl/woman.
- Bridal Bouquet: White is the color of purity. It would be best to go all white and have a lovely bouquet of white silk roses for a bride.
- Friendships day: Yellow roses are symbolic of a healthy friendship and goodwill. Gift it to someone with whom you have a platonic friendship.
- Father’s day: Iris and freesias would be the best for your father. Their bright bold color would indicate the feisty male spirit in an aesthetic way.
- Get well soon: Picasso Calla lilies are beautiful white flowers with a rich purple center. Their purple color would symbolize vitality and sound health.
- Housewarming: A bunch of orange roses would be perfect for this occasion. As orange is a cheerful color which symbolizes harmony.
- Mother’s day: Spring and motherhood have a deep connection as both symbolize procreation. Therefore, gift your mom a pretty bunch of spring tulips.
- Valentine’s Day: Red obviously stands for love. A bunch of beautiful red roses tied together with a beautiful ribbon would impress your love interest.
If you really want to send flowers to some dear one of yours, you could easily send them online. Nowadays, one of the best online flower delivery bargains is available. Send them interstate or overseas. You can even customize your order by picking out a base on which your flowers are to be rested. You can either have a beautiful glass vase or a cute gourmet basket.
So, go ahead and buy your flowers online. It’s easy and super fun!